Things I Can’t Explain by Mitchell Kriegman
Attention 90’s kids! Mitchell Kriegman, creator of Nickelodeon’s “Clarissa Explains It All”, brings everyone’s favorite teen know-it-all BFF back to life in his new novel Things I Can’t Explain. Fans get to reconnect with a twenty-something Clarissa Darling as she pursues her dreams in New York City and discovers she doesn’t have all the answers—yet!
The Internet is buzzing about Clarissa’s return: in celebration of the 24th anniversary of the shows first airing, Entertainment Weekly has the scoop from Mitchell on what’s in store for Clarissa now that she’s all grown up, as well as the official cover reveal.
Things I Can’t Explain will hit shelves this November and is available for pre-order at Amazon, B&N, and your local indie. While you wait, check the tour dates below to see if Mitchell is headed to a town near you. We’re particularly excited for Clarissa Fest on April 9th at Housing Works Bookstore! Dig out your best 90’s gear for a night of fun and Clarissa trivia. Win prizes and find out everything you ever wanted to know about your favorite 90’s TV show.
- 4/8 @ 7:00 pm: Emerson College, Boston
- 4/9 @ 7:00 pm: “Clarissa Fest” Presented by Flavorpill at Housing Works, NYC
- 4/12 afternoon: UCONN, Mansfield, CT
- 4/13 @ 5:30: Harbor Books, Sag Harbor, NY
- 4/14 @ 7:00 pm: Book Revue, Huntington, NY
- 4/15 @ 7:00 pm: Stony Brook University, NY